Sunday, February 10, 2008

Too gross for pictures

I had a frightening thing happen and was going to take a photo but my stomach couldn't handle it.

I was done with a box of granola cereal and being the recycle freak I am, i started to break down the box. so I pulled the plastic bag out like always so i could throw it out. i couldn't seem to get it out it was stuck on SOMETHING. that something was a huge used BAND-AID!!!! It was off of some mammoth sized thumb i am assuming because it was bigger than my big toe. It was rolled up like it got stuck and they pulled their hand out, don't know, don't care, just grossed out! So now i am afraid to pull bags out of cereal boxes. I just had to tell all how grossed out i was. some may think it's no big deal but it is to me!

5 comments:

Diane said...

okay, now that's discusting. one of my sisters won't drink out of cans or out or restaurant glasses. probably bad experiences as well. but yeah, that's really gross!

Miss Fergie said...

Are you serious! Was it quaker oat granola because I eat it too and please tell me you called their hotline or something!

Team Caldwell said...

yes, quaker oat granola. No i did not call because i was not about to save the "evidence". I'd rather just worry about my cereal than save a nasty band-aid!

Linae said...

Oh my freaking gosh!!! Who is sticking their bare hands in our cereal boxes anyways!??!! Aren't they suppose to wear gloves or something!!!!! Maybe you should have posted a picture, because I'm hope my imagination of what it looked like is not as discusting as it really was! So sorry you had to experience this in your life time, noone should have too. Are you going to be OK?! By the way, the nuddy thing made me laugh!!!!

Jodiane said...

it infiltrated the plastic bag and gave you bacteria cooties. Jk, that is yuckers. Big bloody bandaids, nothing better.