Monday, March 30, 2009

my mosaic

Got this idea from my friend Nikki. I needed something to take my mind of all the boxes and stuff that has no "home" yet! so here os me pretty much! take the time to do it.


want to make one of your own?

step 1: go to flickr.com
setp 2: in another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
step 3: choose 4 columns, 3 rows
step 4: answer the following questions in the search bar of flicker. pick your favorite one on the first page and paste it into your mosaic

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.

What do you look like?

5 comments:

Joelyn said...

Hey there Creech, the Mosaic is the coolest thing I have ever seen!! Lets see if I am cool enough to figure out how to do my own~~

Love you more than you know...

Joelyn

Joelyn said...

Van D. hmmmm... who knew

Miss Fergie said...

did you really say "ya'll", you weren't in Georgia that long were you? But thanks for the compliments. I never took you for a Van Diesel fan, grrrr.:)

ShelleyG said...

I love this! Fascinating!! :) I think it's a fun idea....I'll have to think about making my own!! I'm sure glad you have this blog! Thanks!

Linae said...

I miss talking to you! I feel like we are just sitting around waiting, it's killing me! Hopefully we will have some kind of news by next week. So what's this about your house? Is it not ready yet? I thought you were suppose to be in a while ago. All that junk aside, I hope you guys are doing good. I'll let you know when we know what is going on with Casey. Love ya