Thursday, October 25, 2007

We will miss you

We dropped Brian off at the airport this morning. It was harder to say good-bye this time. We had such a great time with him. We will miss him terribly. It was hard to let him go. We will be together again in July and then we can get back together and have a great summer vacation.

Thanks to all that keep us in their prayers. It really helps. The Lord is constantly blessing us and keeping us comforted. We couldn't do 17months apart with out the Lord and great family and friends.

Love to all,
The Caldwell girls

4 comments:

Linae said...

Wow Kristal you are amazing. I can't even imagine what this would be like, but I feel so grateful for heros like you guys who make all the luxuries and freedoms we enjoy even possible. I am so proud to have you guys as friends and I have more respect for you than you will ever know! I love you!!!!!

Kristina said...

You are seriously my hero!! I could never take care of my kids by myself--I think it would be eaiser for me w/7 having help, than to have 2 & do it alone. You are awsome and I am so proud to say that I have a friend who's husband is in Iraq!!! May the Lord continue to watch over and bless your sweet family!

Miss Fergie said...

Kristal, maybe it's because I'm postpartum right now, but you gave me the chills and I'm trying not to cry. Your girls are so beautiful. I'm sad I missed your girls birthday party. We need to have another get together with everyone. Tell Robyn I said hi. I love her! You are awesome. Jacque (Taylor)

Kristine Thompson said...

We love you, this picture just breaks my heart. They are so cute! Love ya,
Kristine