Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers day

Today is one of my favorite days! I get to rejoice in my greatest gift from my heavenly father, that of being a mom!

The girls had made me gifts at church and at school. They made me flower corsages that I proudly wore to church! They even bought me a wok that I've been eyeballing for months!





Me and my favorite gals after church!


I am so grateful to my heavenly father for allowing me to raise these 2 wonderful girls. They bring nothing but joy to my life. I love getting ready together in the bathroom and laughing while we do anything. They light up my life
AND
I've got them brain washed that I am the perfect mom! I love you girls!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

You and your girls are simply beautiful!!!! What a great mom you are! And those corsages are so creative.